Site HelloFresh Benelux
For our ambitious and fast-growing People & IT team in Amsterdam , we are looking for an IT intern from August/September for 5 – 6 months .
During this internship, you will assist our IT Team in maintaining a good IT infrastructure. You will be part of the People & IT Team of HelloFresh Benelux. This position will allow you to work within a supportive team environment while developing your technical skills to be able to take the next step in your IT career. This is a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience in a growing business that is leading the way in the food industry.
Antoine Zemmour, Hiring Manager says: “This role will allow you to make a serious impact on our local IT infrastructure in the Benelux, and offer a lot of learning- and development opportunities within a dynamic e-commerce company.”
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact for all IT related matters, such as questions, incidents and requests incoming via our helpdesk;
- Implement & maintain technical & user documentation;
Liaise when needed with internal and external stakeholders to troubleshoot software, hardware and connectivity issues;
- Own small IT projects from beginning-to-end.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Highly organized and able to deal with performing several tasks simultaneously;
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment;
- High level of analytical and administrative skills;
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an IT related study or equivalent; additional IT certifications encouraged;
- Knowledge of different operating systems (Windows/OSX), cloud technology platforms (G Suite, Azure) are a plus
- Great communication skills, strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly learn any new technology coming up;
- Basic understanding of networking and server technologies;
- You speak English fluently, and Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- Please note for this internship we cannot accommodate research theses. Please look out for other internship opportunities on our Careers site, as this is not the case for all our internships.
What do we offer you?
- A lot of learning- and development opportunities
- Freedom to share and implement your ideas
- Hybrid work setup to help you get into flow
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing,
Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- An amazing team and office in AMSTERDAM
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us! (In English please) If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand your motivation for the role and for HelloFresh
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to dive deeper into your skills and experience, and get to know the team you’ll be working with. We’ll aim to make an offer within 48 hours after your final interview
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org