Site Hunkemoller B.V.
Apply now for the “Best internship in Retail” at Hunkemöller! In for a challenge at Hunkemöller? Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. Within our international head office you can be creative, unique and really get involved in the decision-making process!
As of September 2023 our Buying Team at the head office in Hilversum (close to Amsterdam) is looking for a passionate Buying intern. Are you currently studying and looking for an interesting internship at our expanding, international Retail Brand? And do you want to join the Hunkemöller lifestyle? Then don’t be shy and apply!
We offer the following internships at the Buying department:
· Internship Buying
· Internship Technical Product Development
· Internship Buying- Compliance & Sustainability
You’ll run through our “Best internship in Retail” and learn on the job while support the team with following:
· Sample management for all incoming samples
· Manage product communication to stores
· Responsible for all buying/ ecommerce processes, together with the ecommerce team
· Responsible to have all fitting documents and samples prepared for fittings
· Responsible for checking bulk submissions
· Responsible for creating COT form
· Responsible for different processes in our order system SAP
· Prepare data and product for business-critical meetings
· General support of the Buying team
Our ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
· Able to prioritize workload, have good organizational skills and a good eye for detail
· Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels
· Highly motivated to learn and develop
· A creative eye & Demonstration of a commercial aptitude
· Fluent in English both written and verbal
· Currently enrolled in a study, which is ideally Fashion/Retail/product related
This is what you can expect from us :
· A company culture build all around our mission to be a much-loved, social & inclusive brand. Which means we really value our open, diverse & innovative work environment.
· A 5- 6-month internship from September 2023 which will be fun, challenging and inspiring.
· A valuable and fun internship program. It’s our goal to provide you with the best coaching opportunities, so that you make the most out of your internship.
· Internship Allowance of 400 euros per month (on the base of 40h/week).
· Access to 25-55% staff discount.
Hunkemöller’s ‘Best internship in Retail’ is not just a chance to add a few lines to your CV or to complete a study module from school or University. It’s also a genuine opportunity to kick-start your future career, as you will be joining the leading lingerie brand in Europe. Join a Retailer that’s on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our ‘Together Tomorrow’ initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business, employees & customers.
Apply now with your CV (in English) via this link: All jobs | Careers at Hunkemöller (hunkemoller.nl).
Curious for more company info? Go to https://jobs.hunkemoller.nl/en/hq-jobs/interns to read more about our ‘Best internship in Retail’.
If you have any questions, please contact our lovely recruiting team via mail: email@example.com
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org