Site Hunkemoller B.V.
Apply now for the “Best internship in Retail” at Hunkemöller! In for a challenge at Hunkemöller? Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. Within our international head office you can be creative, unique and really get involved in the decision-making process!
As of September 2023 our Merchandise Team at the head office in Hilversum (close to Amsterdam) is looking for a passionate Merchandise intern. Are you currently studying and looking for an interesting internship at our expanding, international Retail Brand? And do you want to join the Hunkemöller lifestyle? Then don’t be shy and apply!
You’ll run through our ‘Best internship in Retail’ and learn on the job while support the team with following:
· Analysis pulled on various topics to improve our Merchandise & Allocation activities.
· Merchandising on Fashion, Nos and Repeat team
· Preparing selection meeting reports
· Support planner with delivery checks
· Support our Merchandisers and Allocators to plan new collections to be allocated to the correct countries and stores.
· Pulling more effective analysis and recommendations.
· You will learn everything around our allocation, our monitoring system to review the intakes from suppliers into our warehouse and guaranteeing the delivery of on-time fashion orders.
· You will learn to work in a fast space work environment, where you will support on ad hoc analysis.
· You are passionate about the impact of effective allocation & planning of products for our stores and online stores ;
· You’ve finished the first semesters of your HBO/Bachelors/Masters studies (ideally Business studies, Mathematics or similar) and still enrolled student for the time of the internship;
· You are familiar with Excel, are eager to always improve your skills here;
· If you gained first experience with SAP, this would be from advantage;
· Your way of working can be described as proactive and organized, and you know or want to learn how to plan well and set priorities;
· You’re fluent in English.
This is what you can expect from us :
· A company culture build all around our mission to be a much-loved, social & inclusive brand. Which means we really value our open, diverse & innovative work environment.
· A 5- 6-month internship from September 2023 which will be fun, challenging and inspiring.
· A valuable and fun internship program. It’s our goal to provide you with the best coaching opportunities, so that you make the most out of your internship.
· Internship Allowance of 400 euros per month gross (on the base of 40h/week).
· Access to 25-55% staff discount.
Hunkemöller’s ‘Best internship in Retail’ is not just a chance to add a few lines to your CV or to complete a study module from school or uni. It’s also a genuine opportunity to kick-start your future career, as you will be joining the leading lingerie brand in Europe. Join a Retailer that’s on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our ‘Together Tomorrow’ initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business, employees & customers.
Apply now with your CV (in English) via this link:
Curious for more company info? Go to https://jobs.hunkemoller.nl/en/hq-jobs/interns to read more about our ‘Best internship in Retail’.
If you have any questions, please contact our lovely recruiting team via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com