AWL is a systems integrator of state of the art automated high-t
AWL is always looking for ambitious young engineers that combine cleverness with creativity. Within the R&D department you will be able to apply detailed in-depth technical knowledge in combination with ‘out of the box’ thinking to develop processes, techniques and products for our customers
In today’s complex economy, modularization and easy to use software is the key to business success and profitability. In order to make this possible, software must be designed and developed to support in complex tasks.
Within AWL machines are automated by using industrial robots. The path of the robot is very critical. Accuracy is important to achieve the process requirements and vibrations should be avoided. The GeoEditor is created to make an easy adjustable (virtual) robot path (set of positions with certain orientations) from e.g. 3D CAD data. This application should be extended to the 3D space (is currently 2D) to support paths on for example the outside of tubes.
The application should contain a 3D web-based visualization in which the positions and orientations can be loaded, adjusted and saved.
The second part of this assignment is to make connection with a camera and to detect the tubes. The tubes should also be visualized to check the correctness of the path(s).
Level of the assignment
- Education level: B.S degree (or higher) in (Technical) Computer Science
- Innovative with excellent problem solving capabilities
- Complete technical tasks related to robot mathematics and machine vision
- Design and implement software programs (backend / frontend)
- To perform this job successfully you must be competent in English verbal and written communication skills
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je careers.awl.nl.