Site Wunderman Thompson Commerce
Digital Agency (Ecommerce, PXM, CX)
Successful digital transformation often comes with the development and management of dynamic modern applications, services, and public cloud infrastructures. Often these architectures are complex, changing at a fast pace and are increasingly crucial to businesses.
To stay on top a lot is asked of teams to provide pro-active insights, predict, and prevent failure and keep improving the application to meet business goals. Observability is key to achieve this and is a quickly growing field of expertise for modern enterprises.
In your internship you will be working on observability. How do we provide insights to a specific customer tier, with open-source solutions, agnostic to the chosen architecture and fitting for public and hybrid cloud infrastructures?
Challenges to think about:
- Relate technical data to business goals;
- Complex dynamic multicloud environments;
- Monitoring microservices and containers in real-time;
- Volume and variety of data ingested;
- Meaningful dashboards and alerts;
- Observability fitting for multiple professions (development, services, business, etc.);
- Deploying Observability in an Infra as Code manner.
- In your internship you will be working in a customer team. Your solution will be used for real customers.
What do we have to offer?
- Personal guidance to further develop yourself;
- Internship allowance;
- Open communication and open working atmosphere in which everyone can be themselves;
- Part of a large international network.
At Wunderman Thompson Commerce we inspire growth for ambitious brands. We are a full-service digital agency that enables organizations to deliver connected and personalized experiences across all digital channels. With our expertise in Marketing, Commerce, CRM, PXM and CX we deliver end-to-end solutions to our clients and create digital capabilities with impact.
Our clients include Bayer, CarNext, Häfele, Johnson & Johnson, Jumbo Supermarkten, MAC, Makro,
Nestlé, Plus Retail, RTL, Scotch & Soda, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, SharkNinja, Staples, Xerox and many more global brands.
Our offices are based in Amsterdam, Haarlem, Weesp, London, Barcelona, India and Poland. Being part of the wider Wunderman Thompson Network we have access to 180 offices around the globe. Want to learn more? Visit wundermanthompson.com
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je apply.workable.com.