Site Wunderman Thompson Commerce
Digital Agency (Ecommerce, PXM, CX)
What are you going to do?
- Work with the Product Owners and stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain data models enabling analytics and reporting across the company;
- Identify, validate, and ingest new data sources;
- Participate in decision making regarding the right tools and technology stack to grow and develop a cloud-based data platform.
You are currently studying, and you are on your 1st, 2nd, 3rd year of studying or looking for a graduation assignment.
- A lot of challenging projects;
- Compensation for the internship;
- Multicultural environment;
- Opportunity to learn and grow;
- Freedom in your work;
- A nice informal working space;
- Great company outings and access to a big network of WPP companies.
Social events and after work drinks.
At Wunderman Thompson Commerce we inspire growth for ambitious brands. We are a full-service digital agency that enables organizations to deliver connected and personalized experiences across all digital channels. With our expertise in Marketing, Commerce, CRM, PXM and CX we deliver end-to-end solutions to our clients and create digital capabilities with impact. Our clients include Bayer, CarNext, Häfele, Johnson & Johnson, Jumbo Supermarkten, MAC, Makro, Nestlé, Plus Retail, RTL, Scotch & Soda, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, SharkNinja, Staples, Xerox and many more global brands. Our offices are based in Amsterdam, Haarlem, Weesp, London, Barcelona, India and Poland. Being part of the wider Wunderman Thompson Network we have access to 180 offices around the globe. Want to learn more? Visit wundermanthompson.com
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je apply.workable.com.