Site Sensing360 B.V.
Sensing360 is a young technical start-up with the goal to implement fiber optical sensing for rotating machinery link wind turbines, electro motors, bearings etc. We focus on Wind Energy and Marine and has customers like Volvo, Huisman equipment, ZF.
Internship: Design of Fiber Optic Sensing Strip
We are seeking an intern for a project that involves the development of a new type of fiber optic sensing strip. The project involves the design, manufacturing and testing of a prototype. You will be given the opportunity to take a lot of responsibility and really contribute to the development of a new and promising product.
Location: Remote and on location
Duration: 3-6 months
Time commitment: flexible up to 40 hours per week
The startup is founded in 2018 by three experienced R&D professionals with a corporate backgrounds from SKF, Philips, Océ and Lucent. We use optical sensors to give our customers insights in loads, torques, strains and condition in the heart of rotating applications.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial intern to participate in a project that involves the development of a new product.
· Get full responsibility within the team
· Creating the design of a new product
· Working with suppliers to manufacture the prototype
· Test and validation of the prototype
· Opportunities to contribute to existing products
· Background in mechanical engineering, material science, industrial engineering or similar
· Independent, flexible, and hands-on
· Theoretical knowledge (materials and production) and practical approach
· Knowledge of and experience with 3D CAD software
What does Sensing360 have to offer?
Sensing360 offers a very challenging internship with a lot of responsibility. You will work with a start-up with a innovative vision and will contribute to a very promising new product.
Your internship fee is in line with your knowledge and experience and is determined in consultation
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com